Corporate Finance Project Manager Position Available
The Arbor Capital business was established some 17 years ago and today provides a comprehensive range of integrated corporate finance and listing related advisory services to a wide spectrum of entrepreneurial businesses across various industries. This includes large public companies through to smaller owner-driven businesses.
Our business has no specific industry focus and we render services across most industries. Whilst having a focus on entrepreneurs, we have built up deep skills in financial services, manufacturing, information and communications technology (“ICT”), property, logistics, education and businesses operating in the medical industry.
Our services include sponsor and designated advisor services for listed companies and companies wanting to list on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, corporate finance services (M&A), capital raising, strategy execution support, the procurement of government incentives and company secretarial services.
Arbor Capital is itself an entrepreneurial business and is owned and managed by its executive team.
The Arbor Capital philosophy is to become an extension of our client’s own executive team and to operate as a trusted advisor in respect of the execution of the client’s strategic objectives. We are a hands-on company and prefer to get involved in the execution of projects on behalf of our clients as opposed to just advising on projects. This philosophy has served us well and has resulted in many long standing client relationships, some already in excess of 15 years.
Arbor Capital provides a range of Corporate Finance services including mergers and acquisitions, fund and capital raising, take-overs, acquisitions, disposals, management buy-outs, strategic negotiations, and corporate restructurings.
Fees are primarily based on outcomes and the level of success achieved on a transaction/project, calculated on a shared-risk basis.
Our services are offered, not as products, but as part of a holistic solution, which incorporates strategy development and execution on behalf of and with our clients.
Our objective is to provide services which contribute meaningfully to our client’s success and to genuine wealth creation in South Africa.
1 x Corporate Finance Project Manager
In this position the candidate will be required to take responsibility for, or assist with, the following:
- Participate in marketing to prospective clients
- Regular client interaction
- Planning and costing of projects
- Resource Management
- Allocation of Resources
- Productivity of Resources
- Financial modelling of transactions
- Transaction structuring
- Company or Business valuations
- Presentations of various kinds
- Preparing Investment or other forms of Information Memorandums
- Support various contracting and other legal processes
- Support the planning and management of Due Diligence investigations
- Support the legal and contracting processes in respect of a transaction
- Transaction implementation
- Client billing
- Post transaction, implementation, integration and change management
- Honours Level – Accounting
- Excellent writing skills
- Good language skills, at least English
- PC Skills
- Good communication skills
- Hard working
- Willing to learn
- Work well under pressure
- Goal orientated
- Flexible working hours
- Must have transport
- Up for a challenge
Johannesburg – Woodmead
E-mail CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- INDUSTRIAL CREDIT COMPANY AFRICA HOLDING LIMITE...
- Arbor Day originated in 1872 in the Unit...
- Arbor Capital congratulates Labat Africa, an in...
- Congratulations to Anchor Capital on their 3rd ...